Click here for the best hotel deals - HotelsCombined.com

Friday, June 24, 2011

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

On a recent Monday afternoon, we escaped the parched southern Colorado prairie and traveled north along I25 to Denver. The prairie became greener the further north we traveled until we actually saw the lush green of Spring that we hadn't seen down south this year.

I look forward to the few days of green that spring provides before the hot summer sun reminds me that we live in a desert complete with its varying shades of tan and brown.

We were headed to a Rockies game. Coors field is awesome...It is a beautiful stadium with lots of interesting things to see and do. We took 3 children to their first professional baseball game and had a great time doing it.

We got rained out in the 6th inning but it was a great outing; one we hope the children will always remember.

I made a short video of our trip.... I hope you enjoy it.

June 13, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment